1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
I keep going to the river to pray
'Cos I need something that can wash out the pain
And at most I’m sleeping all these demons away
But your ghost, the ghost of you
It keeps me awake…
Taylor Swift - Out of The Woods